How We Do It
The Recipe for Great Draft Beer:
- The freshest possible product
- A regularly cleaned and trouble-free dispensing system
- Proper storage and draft serving temperatures
- “Beer clean” glassware
- The perfect pour
Did you know…
- That draft beer is the most profitable item offfered in most bars and restaurants? (The national average is $280 profit per half barrel.)
- That draft line cleaning is required twice monthly by the State of Ohio?
- That draft beer is a food product and should be handled and stored as such?
- That draft beer is not pasteurized and needs to be refrigerated and rotated at all times?
(The average shelf life is 45 days.)
- That an improperly cleaned draft system can cost you thousands of dollars per year?
- That untrained bartenders and servers can cost you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars per year?
- That properly cleaned glassware is essential to serving great tasting draft beer?